Tuesday 29 December 2009

Wholesale prices

I receive what I think is more than my fair share of enquiries asking if I wholesale my products. The answer is, "yes, but..."

I import almost all my products myself. As there is no 'middle man' between the manufacturer and me I'm able to retail my products to the public at prices which are substantially lower than the 'normal' retail prices offered by other retailers.

I would expect anyone reselling my products to successfully sell them at far higher prices than those available on our website. (Our website price + 50% is very achievable.)

So yes, I do wholesale and of course I can offer a discount for volume sales. But please don't expect prices enormously reduced from the prices you see on the website.

Give me a buzz and we can talk about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment